Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes...
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Contact me today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Healthy Shopping Store Tour
Do you ever wonder what to buy at the natural foods store? Do you find yourself wandering aimlessly down the aisles, unfamiliar with the brands and products and then, what to do with the chosen items once you bring them home? Please join Valerie Breslow, CN, HHC, AADP, for an informative and interactive session about how to sort through the multiple choices available at your local natural foods store. Learn about produce, grains, natural sweeteners, nutrition bars, healthy oils and fats, sea vegetables, beverages and much more! You'll receive several handouts including a shopping list and recipes, along with information on how to make the task of shopping and preparing food a more simplified and enjoyable experience.
Location: TBD (Whole Foods, Wheatsville Coop, Central Market)
Dates: TBD (please choose the date that works best – tour limited to three people per session)
Time: 1.5 hours (depending on size of group)
Cost: $50 per person